Welcome to join this news forum and share news that matters.
If you are considering a public relations media strategy for your business in Asia, you need to consider an Asia press release service.
Topic News PR is your local PR partner in Asia, providing one of the best online press release distribution services in Asia – including China, Japan and Korea press release.
A press release, or a newswire, is a written statement that intends to report on detailed but brief information. It is typically about a recent circumstance, event, product launch, or another occurrence. Our online press release distribution service has the objective of getting the largest media companies and social networks to pick up your story, product, event, or circumstance and get your news featured in Japan, China, and across Asia.
Important Considerations For Your Asia Press Release
· Timing is essential – with most featured new articles, events, and press releases, timing is a critical factor as they are available for immediate release. Immediate release means that any individual can share the information and news as soon as it is public. We recommend that timely coverage is promoted as much as possible. We also suggest in the case of wanting to keep information secret until a specific time, that a specific date coverage is specified.
· Our objective is to get your news features to the media in China and Japan and get them to run with it. It is crucial to consider what the large media outlets are looking for in a press release. We ask ourselves questions such as – is it going to interest the readers? How does it benefit the community?
The Purpose of a Press Release
The main objective of our Asia press release service is to publicize significant, relevant, and specific information in a precise and detailed way. It is common knowledge that a press release document follows a set format and provides three principle promotional and marketing purposes:
1. To inform the media about an event, with hopes that they spread the word.
2. To publicize certain aspects and information about your business, with hopes that a reporter from the media sees the press release and writes a news editorial, article, or feature on it.
3. To increase the public image of your business and promote the overall appearance of your firm, brand, or business.
The Benefits of Using Our Press Release Distribution Service
When it comes to Japan's press release and China's press release, you are going to want to publish a press release that is going to provide a number of benefits. There is a lot of influence and effectiveness in a well-written press release. Our Asia press release services guarantee some of the following benefits for your business:
· Quick exposure to a reputable audience
· Affordable pricing
· Search engine optimization benefits
· Increase in sales
· Increase in web traffic to business website
· Increase in social media sharing
· Possibility of returning customers
· Increased authenticity for your business
The Do’s and Do Nots of Press Release
· Start the press release with the name of the origin city and the present date.
· Use an attention-grabbing title
· Write in the third person
· Be an expert in the industry
· Remain concise, specific, and brief
· Link the press release to trends or current occurrences
· Use quotations
· Be creative
The Do Nots
· Do not make it a form of advertisement.
· Do not forget to add a secret clue to the press release
· Do not use stiff wording
How To Begin The Press Release Process
Our press release service is accessible and easy. You can connect with us today and start your press release today. Follow either of these two methods, and we will contact you.
2. Choose a pricing plan
3. Post your featured news article or editorial
4. News links are sent to you via email
Contact Topic News PR for the most professional newswire service in Asia -
Japan press release distribution
Korean press release distribution
It's not a news that your online content has to align with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques. The same applies to online press release. Great press release content is not only for humans but also for online search engines. If you want to have maximum potential for readership, you must embrace SEO tips.
Here are some SEO content writing techniques that you can use for SEO press release and also blogging or any other online content, and it sure can help position your content higher on the Search Engine Result Pages (SERP).
1. A research by American Press Institute suggests that 69% of Americans read news headlines once or more a day. If your headline can't catch attention, it will be scanned by as the statistics shows. Search engines also take importance on the article content. So before you publish any press release, be sure to give an eye-catching headline that encourages the right audience to read on.
2. Keep in mind that you should offer some extra value to your readers. Is there any service or information that And think from the point of view of a reader, not just self-praising.
3. Use specific terms that people search for in the title of your page. Also use those keywords and some variations of them in the meta description and on other parts of the page to tie the topic together. Your keywords should appear naturally in your writing. For example, someone may search for “sports camera recommendation” or “photo editing app” rather than typing the name of a specific brand like the GoPro or FaceApp.
4. Make sure the language is neither too simple nor full of complicated terms. Avoid long sentences with clauses and passive sentences. The best way is to imagine writing for a 7th grader so that our content is easy to understand — both by potential customers and search engines.
5. Short paragraphs, clear headings, bold text, bullet points and numbered lists make the text easy on the eyes. Search engines also favor content that is well-structured. Stay away from long paragraphs and sentences. Users tend to get lost in them, especially if they are on a mobile device.
6. When you start writing, refer back to your research on your user’s intent (from tip #1). Make sure your content addresses all the key points your audience is seeking help with, and make sure to answer them. You may consider highlighting related questions under new subheadings to make them more clear to your user and the search engine. This will align your content with users‘ needs.
7. Internet viewers on mobile phones have exceeded other devices. Make sure the content you develop is mobile device friendly, including images or videos that go in the content. Google now favors mobile-friendly content in its search results, so designing content for mobile is good for search algorithms and your user experience.
§ Try to make your content scrollable instead of forcing people to click through multiple pages
- Make sure any videos on your pages are compatible with smart devices.
- Make sure any buttons on the screen are big enough for mobile customers to use.
- Publish your content on mobile-friendly media.
Follow articles RSS
Follow comments' RSS flux